Jakarta Amsterdam Crewing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch - Indonesian Manning Crew Office. Coal Trading.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advies of Gids nodig tijdens Zaken doen in Indonesie?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AdministrationTutih

AdministrationTutih

Het staat vast, u wilt gaan ondernemen in  Indonesie.

Het begint bij een gedegen stappen plan. Wat moet er gebeuren en op welke moment. Wat is de optimale ondernemingsstructuur en welke risico's zijn er aan verbonden.

Maar ook belangrijk is het leggen van contacten. ik kan u daar bij helpen daar ik het van dagelijks leven en de cultuur op de hoogte ben en ik al 15 jaar in Indonesie woon.

Ik kan ik u daarom helpen met bepaalde zaken maar zie het ook als een tijdelijke gids die u bij de kleine dingen kan bij staan en helpen zodat u geen hoofdpijn daar van krijgt.

Mijn hulp is vooral gericht om u te begeleiden tijdens uw trip.
Ik heb namelijk niet van alle zaken kennis maar ken de ondernemers wereld wel en ik de taal redelijk machtig ben.

Indonesie heeft ook zijn dialecten en gedrag codes ontwetendheid kost tijd en geld.

U moet als ondernemer goed van alles op de hoogte zijn. Ook zekerheden spelen een belangrijke rol die tevens impact op uw zaken doen kunnen hebben.

Adres.
Graha Grande Residence.
RT.05 - RW.07 Kel sukaresmi kec - Blok C.
Bogor - Jakarta - Indonesia.

Mail naar: roosjen@hotmail.com

It is certain that you want to do business in Indonesia.

It starts with a thorough steps plan. What needs to be done and at what time. What is the optimal corporate structure and what risks are involved.

But it is also important to make contacts. I can help you there because I know about daily life and culture and I have lived in Indonesia for 15 years.

I can therefore help you with certain things but also see it as a temporary guide who can help you with the little things and help you so that you do not get a headache.

My help is mainly directed to you during the trip.
I do not have knowledge of all things but know the entrepreneurs world and I know the language pretty well.

Indonesia also has its dialects and behavior codes ignorance costs time and money.

You as an entrepreneur have to be well informed about everything. Collateral also plays an important role that can also have an impact on your business.

https://jakartaamsterdam.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum